Monday, October 6, 2008

LOVED Conference

So many highlights! Too many to list.
3 things come to mind that I am going to be working on:

1) Pres. Monson: Finding joy in the journey, here and now.
2)Elder Perry: Living a more simplified life
3)I can't remember who said it, but it has stuck with me: solving problems is not as important than loving people (or something like that). I feel like I am always going about my day solving problems: the dishes problem, laundry problem, cleaning the house problem, etc. that I put off or delay loving the little people around my feet. Going to be working on that.

What were some of your favorites?

1 comment:

Carol said...

i loved conf. too. but I have this defect in my brain that I can never remember quotes or authors or who said what. I'm not one to repeat lines from a movie. So I just loved it and felt so "fed"!