Monday, October 6, 2008

New Arrival!

We have a new addition to our home! One that I have been wanting, hoping and waiting for for over 2 years! I think she is fitting in nicely and I feel bonded to her already.


Her name is Canon. And she is a Rebel, but I think with some proper training we can overcome that. She is the perfect size and weight, so easy to hold and carry around.


Are you ready to see her. . .

Isn't she cute? I know we are not supposed to love things, so I don't. . .I just like her. . . a lot.

Seriously, I need some help, a few tips and classes. I've looked at some classes on line and I feel like I need classes just to get ready for those classes! Does anyone know of any really, really, really, basic, basic, basic classes? Either on line or not. They would be really helpful. All the new info is a bit overwhelming, but I am more than happy to take on the challenge.

6 comments:

Whitney said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Congratulations! I too am looking forward to a new arrival just like yours! May the blessings of beautiful pictures be yours henceforth and forevermore!

Carol said...

oooohhh la la! congratulations! the only things I know about it are from reading the manual and a few tips from Heather. Not much, just lots of experimenting. good luck!

Forsyth Family said...

Congratulations on your new "arrival"!! Can't wait to see the great pictures you are sure to be posting!!!

Perry Bunch said...

Congratulations! She is a keeper!

Jer + Lu said...

What a wonderful new addition! Have fun with that little one :)

Julia said...

How fun. I love a new camera. My only tip...play around with the manual functions. Enjoy.