Sunday, September 28, 2008

Spiritually Fed

I loved the Relief Society Broadcast on Sat.! I especially loved Elder Uchtdorf's talk on creating and compassion. There are so many ways to be creative. It inspired me to do a few things to beautify my surroundings and sharpen my skills. I think it also validated my love for photography (which I definitely need to sharpen my skills on) and scrapbooking, and not to mention blogging. :)
I can't wait for this weekend and General Conference. I found a website that has an activity book for conference. (It was from last conference) You can find it here. I didn't print ALL the pages, I just chose the ones I thought would keep my kids busy.
Let me know if you find another one, maybe one made for this conference!

5 comments:

Cardalls said...

I found an updated verson on sugardoodle.net! I posted the link on my blog.

Jason & Claire said...

I was just going to tell you what the person above me said. Sugardoodle is great. I like that they have different ones for older and younger children. That's always a problem for me.

Danielle and Fam said...

I loved it!!! I was surprised at how many people didn't come. I don't know why you would want to miss direction from our Heavenly Father. I can hardly wait for Conference. I am totally going to print out those kid activities.

Alida B. said...

They just posted a couple super links on a blog I read for "conference packets"

http://lightrefreshmentsserved.com/2008/10/01/conference-packets/

Jill & Seth said...

Hi, I thought I'd leave you a comment, since I never do! ;) Your Washington vacation looks like loads of fun. You guys really packed it in. Can't wait to see you. Hopefully in November. yay!!