Thursday, October 9, 2008

enjoyable

I always enjoy my kids, but lately they have been a little extra enjoyable.


Aaron is my side-kick during the mornings. I love his bead-head hair and his silly words he makes up. The latest is "hu-li-do-di". He uses it for various meanings, he just throws it into a sentence whenever he feels the sentence needs a little pizazz!
Last night he had his first night-mare. He woke up screaming, so I came to his rescue and asked him what was wrong. He said, "A big squirrel was going to get me." That cracked me up, poor guy dreaming of giant squirrels. It was probably from when we were at the zoo in WA and a squirrel jumped out of the garbage can and surprised us all.
He loves potato bugs. Sometimes he loves them fiercely and they don't live long. This one made it and we "put it back in the dut," as he would say. Cute, cute boy.


Abby has been in to babies lately. Dressing them, putting them to bed, even nursing them. . .hmmm. Anyway, she is a darling mom.
Also, she and Anna are VERY willing subjects for my new camera. Thanks Gals!



Anna came home from school with this precious pose, at the same time saying "Peace." Poor girl living in "Happy Valley" doesn't know what she's really doing here, flashing a gang sign. . . but a peaceful one.
Mike had a business partner from Georgia here for a few days. He took her by the house to meet the fam. After a few minutes, out comes Anna with her hat on, pose and "Peace!" Oh Anna, how we love her! Never a dull moment at our house.

6 comments:

Jill & Seth said...

Adorable pictures. New camera huh? Nice!!

Jason & Claire said...

Kids are so much fun. That word is awesome. I want to use it when I need to add a little pizazz to my world.

Cardalls said...

So cute! I love Aaron's bedhead and his chubby hand holding the bug. Your kids are darling...even if they are gangstas!

FrankNApril said...

Your kids are so cute Lisa.
LOL w/that gang pose! Kids! Huh! April

Carol said...

aren't they so cute. glad you "enjoying" them!

Jer + Lu said...

What great kids. Mine smash potato bugs all the way to the park. I sometimes feel bad for the little fellas!