Wednesday, October 29, 2008

We saw. . .

Yes, we saw it last Saturday! High School Musical 3! The girls loved it!! They thought it was super fun that they could take a friend. Aaron, on the other hand, about half way through was saying "I don't like this movie, I want to go home!" I know I'm totally lame, but I liked it. It was a no brainer, corny, and just entertaining. More musical numbers than the others, but same basic plot of all the others. If you have young girls (or boys?) go see it!


We also made Monster Cookies again this year. Fun, fun. Inspiration found here and from Heather. Way too much sugar to start off this super sugary season. I don't think I'll get my kids off this sugar high until after the new year! There is this dentist in town that will exchange candy for cash (they then give the candy away to different charities). I'm going to try to convince my kids to do it. Who needs ALL that candy anyway?!

4 comments:

Cardalls said...

love the monster cookies...they are darling. we're having a cookie making party tomorrow I'll have to do the monsters...love it!

Kimm said...

Those cookies look scrumdiddlieumpscious..(sp)!!

The Lamb Family said...

Cute cookies, and yes I am sure we will end up at the movie also with three girls there is just no getting out of it. I have to admit although he will deny it I think Mike likes the music. We would love to get together. We miss seeing you guys. Give us a call

Carol said...

so do you incourage the kids to decorate them that way (or did you make all those?????)....they are super cute, but last year when i did this with my kids they were all kinds of crazy and disgusting. NOT cute at all!