Thursday, September 18, 2008

Playing House


While I was painting her finger nails Abby said:"I can't wait to be a mom."

Me: "Why, what are most excited about doing when you are a mom?"

Abby: "Taking care of my babies and stuff. Going to the park, playing with them."

Me: "Painting their finger nails?"
Abby:"Yeah"

Me: "What do you like doing now?"

Abby: "Playing with you."

Me: "What do you like to play?"

Abby: "We play house," after I give her a questioning eye she adds, "we do play that you know."

We've never officially "played house," but I guess doing the everyday things together is playing house.
Just thought I'd write it down so I wouldn't forget.

4 comments:

Carol said...

cute. better answers than Samantha gives when she talks about being a mom!

FrankNApril said...

She is such a girly girl! April

Jer + Lu said...

So sweet! I think you can pat yourself on the back for a job well done :)

Jodi said...

Such a perfect example of why blogging is go great. Thanks for being the one to introduce me to the idea!