Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Check this out (sad)

This blogging world is so connected, isn't it? I just cried for some one's trials that I don't even know. These two stories are so touching to me. They are both young moms. Neither of their lives will ever be the same. I am just counting my many, many blessings right now.

I know many of you have heard about NieNie (Stephanie and Christian) and their plane crash and resulting burns. If you haven't her sister is keeping updates for them on her blog http://blog.cjanerun.com/

The other story I actually read about from c jane's blog. This young mom from WA had a c-section which resulted in a serious infection. They have had to amputate her legs below the knees and she has lost her eye-sight. I can't imagine not seeing my babies, or anything for that matter. Her husband has been blogging about it and has been incredibly upbeat and hopeful. Amazing. You can check out her story on their blog: http://sccsdecker.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Carol said...

i read that story last night. can you believe that??????? such a horrible situation, i can't even imagine waking up to all that. it's so sad. definately continues to put things into perspective hu?

Cardalls said...

i read this yesterday and just cried about it! He really is amazing and upbeat, I feel so badly for them, it would be so hard!