Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Lazy Summer Days...

I love them! I love playing hard and sleeping in late. I think it was around 10:30 when they finally got their "Honey Bunches" for breakfast. With it staying light at night for so long, dinner comes late, too. Often we are outside and lose track of time, before I know it its 7:30 and I still need to make dinner! There have been many dinners after 7 or 8pm. (That's kind of sad)
I love having my kids home from school, I love not having a set schedule, I love cold lemonade and ice cream to cool off. . .I really do love summer.

4 comments:

Cardalls said...

and do you miss the 110 degree heat? Whew it's hot here! I love Utah summers when it cools down so wonderfully when the sun goes down.

Stephanie said...

hey Lisa I was wondering if there would be away to get a copy of the Lipsync the bishopric did that you posted on your Blog in May, We were looking to create a photo/video montage for the garners since they are leaving

Amanda said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting! I heard your parents are coming in to town this weekend! I hope you guys have a great 4th and I love reading your blog! You have such a cute family.

ps. this is amanda (budgett) webb

Jodi said...

I'm counting down the days to be able to say the same thing. I think it's marvelous that you can forget the clock and just enjoy the moments as they come!!