Thursday, June 26, 2008

St. George

We met the Whittles up at Andrea's parents empty house (they are on a mission) in St George. I guess it is actually Diamond Valley. We had a lot of fun and some late nights and slow mornings. It was great.

Some highlights were:

*We got a sitter for the kids and the adults went and saw Les Mis at Tuacahn. It was so good. I knew the music well, so it was interesting to finally see how it all fit together.



*An afternoon at Sand Hollow.



*Playing the Wii. I am terrible! But it was so funny to see Mike beat Steve by one point every time at baseball training. If Mike got 23, Steve got 22. If Mike got 20, Steve got 19. It became quite competitive (in a fun way, of course)

*Andrea's yummy crepes for breakfast.


*Seeing Aaron with the horses. He LOVED the horses. Always wanted to pet them and give them kisses on their snotty noses. . .gross, but cute.


*Ethan and his cute glasses with no lenses. He never takes them off, too cute.

*The kids just ran, played, laughed, told secrets, ate and played some more. Fun memories.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

You have had lots of fun lately being a visitor or having a visitor. I'm glad you got to see the play in St. George. I bet it was so good.

Jason & Claire said...

I love Les Mis. I am excited to see this version. That's so funny that you put Sand Hollow. Jason's good friend is building there and has been putting major pressure on us to build next door for months. I've never been there but it sounds amazing. I'm glad you guys had such a good time!