Thursday, June 26, 2008

Party, Party



It has been new for me to learn that every little town in Utah has it's own party in the summer. Everything from Orem Summerfest, Provo's Freedom Festival, there are Strawberry Days, Lavender Days, and I think some where there is even Onion days or Mosquito Days or something like that. Its a little crazy, but it makes for a fun summer, I guess.

We went to Orem Summerfest and had a blast riding rides and eating fair food. (For some reason I love fair food!) The girls and I loved walking thru the booths, I bought a cute necklace. We topped it off with a parade and some fireworks. It really was fun.
You can tell that Aaron and Anna got their faces painted at the "free" booth. Abby was willing to pay $2 of her own money for her face painting, she thought it was so fancy. She was very careful not to smudge it the rest of the day.

4 comments:

Cardalls said...

Looks like you have been having so much fun! Your kids are so cute and big! I am loving your hair a little longer, very cute!

beautifuldey said...

Sounds like fun! We never made it to the Orem party, but the Freedom festival is pretty fun (and in just a few days too).

P.S. The onion festival is in Payson.

Alida B. said...

I totally miss that about living in Utah..all the "days"...during the summer there is always something to do on the weekend! ENJOY IT! Looks like you all had fun! :)

Jer + Lu said...

Fun, fun, fun! I love all the different "Days" celebrations! We've got our own "Stansbury Days" next month. Come check it out!