Thursday, June 26, 2008

Carol

Last week Carol and her three youngest stayed one night while Nathan was at basketball camp. It was so fun! The kids played inside and out in the sprinkler. You can see Aaron in the background by the spicket (sp?). Much to the annoyance of the girls, he thought it was his job to turn the water off and on.
We stayed up late and talked, ate pizza, and went scrapbook supply shopping. I basically followed Carol around and bought what she bought. I never know what to get, that's why I love getting the kits in the mail, its all put together for you. Anyway, she also helped me put together a scrapbook page for Mike's grandma that I've been putting off. It was "due" last November...better late than never, I guess. Thanks Carol!

1 comment:

beautifuldey said...

I'm a terable spler...j/k! Really I am though...but I think it's spigot (not sure if it's one "g" or two.