Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I've been tagged. . .

The Hubby Tag

What is his full name? Michael Don (you all know his last name)
How long have you been married? 10 years in June, writing that seems like its a long time, but its gone fast.
How long did you date? Almost a year
How did you meet? We were EFY counselors
Who eats more sweets? I do.
Who said "I love you" first? Him, I said "Thank you"
How old is he? 34
Who is taller? He is for sure. 6'2" to my 5'4"
Who is smarter? He is, but for my pride I would like to say we are equal. :)
Who does the laundry? I do.
Who pays the bills? I do, but he knows all about our $$
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Him
Who mows the lawn? He does
Who drives? He does
Who is more stubborn? I don't know, probably me.
Who kissed who first? He did.
Who has more siblings? He does, 6 to 1.
Who wears the pants? Ok, I'm copying Jill who copied some one else with this answer which was...I think we both keep each other "in check."

OK, I tag: Carol, Cheryl, Sarah O, and Kim S

7 comments:

Carol said...

oh cute. i'll get to it sooner rather than later...i think.

FrankNApril said...

Lisa,
I just got updated on your last few posts. Your Mom is so pretty! You look just like her! How is Jay ans Shelly? Does she blog? April

Cardalls said...

You left off that he can bust a MOVE!

Jason & Claire said...

I love these things. It is fun to learn more about you.

Kimm said...

I believe I was living in your apartment and saw the whole thing go down...I really need to get that video you and him on dvd so I can put it on my blog...his hair was so long..well compared to now!! You guys are the cutest couple. Can I say again how glad I still am that I ran into you in target...

Kimm said...

I am talking about my birthday video that sarah made for me. You guys are both on it. It was forever ago...it would have been the summer of 97..good gravy that seems like a lifetime ago.

Do you remember Shannon's comb over..that was great!!

Sarah and Dan said...

You tagged me? I feel so honored. I'm gonna answer here: Daniel James, we'll be married 10 years in June too!, same # of siblings, both drive, both mow, I do bills, I do most laundry, I eat more sweets, he is way smarter than me(that's a good thing), met in a BYU ward, he's 33, he's taller, and we both have one leg in the pants!