Friday, May 2, 2008

flashback friday


This video is from the good ol' days when Mike was in the Bishopric of the Singles Ward. (Love you guys!;) )The ward had a Lip Sync Night, and this is the Bishopric's performance. Hilarious! There's just something about seeing the bishop doing a little Michael Jackson! :)

You'll have to pause the music on my playlist so you can hear the video.

P.S. I heard the Bishopric wives stole the show this year. Way to go ladies!!

Ok, this one is SPECIFICALLY because my husband wanted me to post it. It's our family on the same lip sync night doing an REM song. Super fun then, totally embarrassing posting it on my blog. You're welcome honey!

11 comments:

FrankNApril said...

Lisa,
That must of been fun!
Your family is so cute!
Thanks for the info w/the blender!
I wanted to blend them longer but I thought I was over doing it. Good to know and thanks again:) April

Cardalls said...

SOOOOOOOOO funny! I have tears from laughing so hard---those were the days!!

Carol said...

The tears are streaming down my face from laughing so hard! You really picked yourself a winner! Mike's got some real talent there!

You're little family one was So cute too. I remember when you were doing that talent show but had no idea you had put so much work into it ;)

Seriously funny! thanks for sharing it!

Kimm said...

That is awesome! The whole family has moves!! It is a little wierd for me to see Mike with Short hair last time I saw him is was long and very blonde!!

Jer + Lu said...

You totally rock!!!
I'm glad Mike made you post it-- that's definately worth sharing!

Kimm said...

Tell Abby to go and replant some pumpkins seeds...there is still time..

Staci said...

That was so fun. Most memorable dance I swear. man we miss you guys.

Lynette said...

SOOO funny. We miss you guys, but hope to pop by when we're up there during summer.

GARNERDAZE said...

Oh my goodness! I was sick that night, and didn't get to see that, LOL! I can't stop laughing! How can I steal this from you and post it on mine? Will it work? WE miss you guys so much!

Stephanie said...

oh the memories, I am so glad you posted these I loved these, They were my favorites from the lipsync

Andrea said...

Lisa,
Can you believe I am writing!! I know you won't check your email so here I am. I just had a major melt down because I cannot find Aubreys baptism pictures anywhere on my computer so will you be so kind to either email me what you have or put it on a disk. Thanks so much. I am still crying!