Monday, May 5, 2008

Cinco de Mayo

In honor of Cinco de Mayo today, I made this really yummy salsa. I found it here. Like our Little Princess said, "it looks gross on the screen, but it tastes really good."

Corn and Avocado Salsa

1 can white corn, drained
1 can black-eyed peas, drained
1/2 bunch green onion, chopped
1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
4 med. tomatoes, chopped
3 avocados, chopped
1 pkg. Good Seasons Italian dressing mix

Mix together all ingredients and chill overnight. (or just an hour or two:) )

DELISH!

5 comments:

FrankNApril said...

Looks yummy! April

Cardalls said...

YUM YUM!

Alida B. said...

I made chicken enchiladas for dinner last night in honor of cinco de mayo, everyone thought I was wierd for "celebrating" it. LOL! So now I can say, "Well, Lisa made salsa and she isn't wierd." But really that salsa looks very good! Thanks for the recipe.

Jason & Claire said...

That looks so yummy Thanks!

Kimberly said...

I have that recipe and I LOVE it!! Way to go. You are always the good mom and stuff. I need to take some lessons from you. And, by the way, the lip sync videos were hilarious!!