Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Years Resolutions


I saw this idea in Creating Keepsakes mag. I put my New Year's Resolutions in pics like this, just imagine them on a cute painted magnet board. I made them on envelopes so I could open them up and write my specific goals inside. (I still need to do that)
I thought I would be clever and start all of them with "S".
They say: Scrap, Simplify, Spirit, Successes
Self, Study, Serve, Smile
The Successes one is where I will make a weekly list of goals to accomplish that week, so I can eventually accomplish my year-long goals. Kind of fun.

7 comments:

FrankNApril said...

I like your idea! I bet that works really well! Huh, maybe I will do that or actually I think I will do that w/my kids. That is a great idea. Thanks April

Cardalls said...

Fun idea! A good reminder all the time...that's what I need is visual reminders of my goals!

Jason & Claire said...

I love it! You simplified it and made it actually fun to keep up on them. GREAT idea!

Barbi Mecham said...

Very cool my friend!

beautifuldey said...

What a cute idea! Although I would have to make a resolution just to make those cute envelopes. Good luck at keeping the goals this year.

P.S. Josh is sooooo jelous about the Wii!

Carol said...

look how cute you are...miss crafty girl. Gettin' back in the swing of things! Looking good.

Jer + Lu said...

All I can say is you are AMAZING!