Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Biggest Snowman Ever!

OK, it's probably not the BIGGEST, but you'll have to admit it is pretty big. ;)

Aaron and I had fun building a snowperson (hard to say if it's a man or woman) today. It warmed up a bit, so finally the snow wasn't so powdery and it would actually stick together! :) The snow in our front yard was so deep it actually went up to Aaron's little thighs.

Now that I have built a snowperson, I can officially be done with the snow and say

"COME ON SPRING!"
Somehow, I don't think that's going to happen. . . maybe because they are forecasting more snow on Friday. :(

6 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

That thing is huge! I love his little heart!

Barbi Mecham said...

That is so cute! I am with you on the spring thing. Once we have our white Christmas I am ready for flowers.

Carol said...

holy toledo! you guys have had some snow. that's a great snowman, just you and Aaron hu? what a good mom.

we were just looking at some of our winter pics and came across some cool snowman...one had brocoli eyebrows, nice.

Sarah and Dan said...

Just hope it doesn't melt too fast, so you don't repeat what's happening in Chehalis/Centralia. Hey, I see that Barbi wrote a comment. Do you have an email address for her so I can request an invite from her to see her blog? My email is sarahoehler@gmail.com ---thanks!

Jer + Lu said...

Very impressed. You put our little 3-footer to shame. How fun for you two! I agree-- now it's time to move on.

Perry Bunch said...

I love the see the snow fall. But I am with you I am so ready for spring and to see the grass again.