Saturday, September 8, 2007

Grandparents are so fun!

Thanks for the great week!!




My parents came down for a week! It was soo wonderful to see them, I really wish we lived closer!
My mom got me busy in kitchen! She taught me how to make blackberry jam, can applesauce, and I made my first pie crust in a food processor. Thanks Mom!

Unfortunately, their car was over heating on the long 15 hour drive down and the mechanics couldn't find what was wrong. They didn't trust it to drive home, so they left it here for us to sell and flew home. Looks like they will be buying a new car. . .Bummer.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Bummer about the car dude! Glad your mom got to teach you a thing or two...you need a little kick in the pants every once in a while! j/k ;)

Carol said...

P.S. just talked to you...hmmmm...I miss you! Wish you were here.