Thursday, September 13, 2007

A few more scraps

We don't have our TV hooked up to the antenna(videos and DVDs only) so without TV I've had lots of time to scrapbook in the evenings. This is a double page layout. Its actually from Lisa Bearnson's KOTM, the black is a clipboard. I wish I could take better pictures of my pages, so they don't look all warped and stuff. Any tips?



This one isn't quite done, I want to put a "tis the season" rub-on in the red frame. Who knows when I'll actually go hunt that down, but I posted it anyway. I am a bit dissapointed at the angle of these pictures, it cuts off the tops of the pages and gives extra room on the sides. I need some advise from the experts. . .

4 comments:

Jer + Lu said...

Such cute pages! I don't know how you keep up. You should become a professional!

Stephanie said...

Cute pages. I like to look from time to time. I love to scrapbook too.

Carol said...

Cute job Lis...sometimes I lay my pages down on the table and take a view from above, sometimes I just lean them up. I got no real advice!

Alida B. said...

Oh so great! I think I need to disconnect my cable. I'm jealous I used to be sooo up to date and now I'm 2 years behind...waaa!!!!