Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Mikey!


On the 3rd Mike turned the big 3-5! We celebrated on the 2nd because he was actually out of town on the big day. It was fun to have family over with some cake and ice cream.
Mike is very caring about others. He tries to be thoughtful of others needs and feelings.
He is a good teacher, to others, as well as our children. That is one of the things I love about him.
He is funny.
I love to hang out with him, I just like to be with him.
I am so happy that I get to spend my days with him and enjoy our lives journey together. He has been there for me in many ways and tries to make me happy, I hope I do the same for him.
Happy Birthday! I love you!



By the way, I was feeling so youthful because I am almost 4 years younger than he is. ;)That was all ruined today when Abby asked me if cars were made when I was born. Hellooooo! How old does she think I am?!
I guess when you're a kid, all you know is your parents are OLD. . .

8 comments:

Lynette said...

Happy Birthday Mike. Lisa, I LOVE that you've been around as long as cars....so funny and innocent.

GARNERDAZE said...

Happy Birthday! He doesn't look anywhere near his age, nor do you! We hope you guys have a great holiday, we sure love you and miss the North Star days like crazy! Love ya!

Cardalls said...

Happy Birthday Mike!

The Lamb Family said...

Happy Birthday Mike!!! I cant believe you are 35 man you are getting old. Ok not much older than me but... How are you doing? We really need to get together it has been a while. Also I would love to send you a Christmas card anyway you can email me you address. Happy Birthday again

beautifuldey said...

Happy birthday Mike!

Lisa...I totally spit on my computer screen when I read what Abby said about the cars. That's one to save and ask her when she's older.

Merry Christmas!

Perry Bunch said...

Happy Birthday Mike

Carol said...

ahhhh....happy birthday to your man. he is a good guy!

Jer + Lu said...

Happy Birthday Mike! (another month late...) He is certainly an amazing guy-- but we all know what makes an amazing guy- his better half ;)
I had an "old" moment too- an 18y.o. co-worker asked me what color eye shadow I wore in the 80's. I was like, "Um, my mom didn't let me wear make-up to pre-school!" How old do I look??