Monday, April 21, 2008

a little quote

Carol had a little quote on her blog and it reminded me of one I found the other day. It said, "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it is learning to dance in the rain." I found that a little inspiring considering the last several months.

P.S. For all of you who love the musical Wicked, I just heard it is coming to Salt Lake in April of 2009! Mark your calendars. I think tickets will go on sale Oct or Nov of this year. I have to say I am SO excited!

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Don't let that opportunity pass you by! I'm taking my mom and sisters to the one in LA in June. I'm so excited for them to see it. I know you will love it.

g said...

How fun! We *loved* it when we saw it in NYC. It makes me laugh that even my 2 yr old knows the words to "Popular"!

Carol said...

love that quote, thanks for sharing.

I must be the last person in the entire universe that isn't up on Wicked. Maybe I need to come up and join the masses!!!

Kimm said...

Hello again...so glad I saw you at target!! It had been years!! Your kiddies are cute..hopefully we can keep in touch better. Next time I am in Utah I will give you a call!

Cardalls said...

Love the quote! Thanks for the uplift!