Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Feeling a little crafty. . .

I have not scrapbooked in SO LONG! The other night I put together this page for my "favorite photos of 2007" scrapbook. I can't say its my most favorite page ever, but it felt good to be creative again.
Carol told me about myscrapbooknook's little scrapbooking kits. The papers on this page came from the one I got in April. Let me tell you, it is SO fun getting mail that is not a bill! Except for this page, the paper and stuff is still in the box, but it is fun to take it out and look at it!

3 comments:

Cardalls said...

Go to picasa.com, it will store your pictures and you can do collages and slideshows and fun stuff like that. You can also send your pictures to be printed through this website. It's a website through google.

Jer + Lu said...

Cute page. I've been using kits more and more-- so much quicker!

Carol said...

I luf it (as Jack would say :)
Look at you go. i can't wait to tear into mine, but I've got no time to scrap right now.