Thursday, August 2, 2007

I'm Back. . .


I can't believe I haven't updated this for almost 2 months. Well, we have moved and we like our place. We all miss our friends, however. I will post some pictures of the new place later.



We just got back from our trip to WA. I always love going home. It is so relaxing, I feel like my blood pressure drops about 50 points. It did rain the first week we were there, but even that was fun. We went on walks, saw lots of family and friends, and ate good food. A highlight for me is always Hartstine Island. My grandma had a cabin there when I was a child, so we went there often, laying a blanket on the beach and spending the day collecting shells, holding crabs, poking Gooey Ducks, and swimming. Now it has come full circle, my kids are the age I was, doing the same things I did. I love it. A perfect vacation spot. Here are a few more pictures from the trip.





Poking Gooey Ducks




The deer really let you get close! My poor brother had my Little Princess on his shoulders almost the entire time. I think she was smitten. She was telling him, "Your name should be Uncle Gorgeous, because you are so gorgeous to me." LOL




Grandparents are great. Wish we lived closer!!







Thanks girls! Lunch was so fun.



We love Lola!



3 comments:

Heather said...

Glad you updated!! I was missing you. Looks like you had a fun trip.

Carol said...

Yay!!! You're back. The kids look so cute in all their pictures. How nice to have a place like that to go and remember.

So glad I got to see you in Utah!

g said...

So good to "see" you! I hope you're enjoying your new place. We really miss you guys down here!