Friday, August 17, 2007

I've been tagged!

Thanks Carol. I have to admit that these are not my favorite things to do, but I am willing to play.



1. If you could swap faces/bodies with a celebrity who would it be?

I always think that Jennifer Anniston (sp?) has cute hair and her arms are nice and toned. I might change faces but not lives. I am quite happy being a mom and not a celeb.



2. What is your favorite room or decor in your home? (picture appreciated)

I would have to say the upstairs fireplace. I just think it looks rustic and cozy, like you want to sit around it drinking hot cocoa while it snows out side. One day I will put pictures of the kids in the picture frames and maybe some color on the walls.

3.What city or state fascinates you?

I don't really know! I just like to travel and see new things learn about their history and take pictures of it all.

4. Did your wedding turn out the way you hoped and what was your favorite part?

My wedding was nice, my style has changed so much since then that there is a lot I would go back and do over. My favorite part was the cake and the honeymoon.

5. Was there anything that happened in high school that you thought was horrifying or terrible, that you look back on now and laugh about how upset you were about it?

I can't say that there was anything too terrible that happened to me in high school. I am so boring.

Ok, so now I guess I tag Nicole, Amanda, and Jill and give you 5 new questions. You pass 5 new ones on to the poor people that you choose. Good luck. Your questions are:

1.What is your funniest/ most embarrassing childhood memory?

2. What dessert just makes you feel happy?

3. Which of your children is most like you and why?

4. What would be your "dream job" and why?

5. What color best matches your personality?

5 comments:

Carol said...

WOW!!!

I can't believe you actually did it! And in reasonable time too. Gee, thanks for playing. I almost passed out when I got tagged by Garaghty. But I did it too.

Carol said...

p.s. nice furniture I see you got there. Congratulations!

g said...

Thanks for obliging us, Lisa ;) I love your cozy room, too! I bet it will be so nice when it actually starts to snow!

Alida B. said...

Ooo Ooo I love that fireplace!! So rustic...I love it. Thats what I hate about vegas homes...so un-cozy (is that even a word?!)

BTW..Thanks for the little comment on my blog, I am so new to this, glad you found me!

Heather said...

Cute fireplace, cute furniture, cute kids, cute rocks....Glad that A's day at school went better. Isn't it so sad to send your kids out to deal with life on their own? I just want to protect mine.