Wednesday, June 13, 2007

moving. .


Moving is hard! Both emotionally and physically. I don't really want to do this again. . .at least for a year. Sometimes I like to think of theme songs for my life. The theme song for my life would be "These are days" by Natalie Merchant and the 10,000 Maniacs. The theme song for this event in my life would be "Leaving Las Vegas" by Sheryl Crow. What's yours?



The girls helped me clean the grout, they felt a bit like Cinderella. We cranked up the music and put the gloves on and got to work. They were very helpful. The Little Man helped out as he took a very long nap. . .but then, was not as helpful as he threw up all over our sparkly clean grout. . .and his crib. . .and the tub. Throw up is so gross!

3 comments:

Carol said...

You are crackin' me up...has anyone else thrown up on the clean grout???? Love the pictures of the girls, so funny.

What's my theme song.........how about American Pie by Don McLean, do ya know that one. I'm just livin' my piece of the American dream...blah blah blah!

Amanda Howell said...

Lisa I feel for you. James and I moved every year for 6 years. I'm not a big fan of moving myself. I also hate throw up with a passion. Kids always find the wrong place and time to do it too.

As for a theme song I guess I'll have to get back to you on that one.

Heather said...

Missing your family! Hope all went well with the move. Can't wait for an update.