Friday, November 2, 2007

Seasons


I have to say I have LOVED having fall. Or at least a fall where the leaves turn colors and end up in a mess in my yard. The other day we raked up the leaves into a big pile and the kids had a blast junping and throwing and playing in the leaves. Super Girl even said "Why do people think raking leaves is work? This is so much fun." I wonder if she'll feel the same way next year. We were actually having a lot of fun and making it into a much bigger production than it needed to be. But it was fun and it was creating a memory.
I bet our neighbors were just laughing at us and thinking, "first timers."

5 comments:

GARNERDAZE said...

your kids are so cute and BIG! Isn't Utah fun in the Fall! I love it too. Wish we were there to play in the leaves with you. your blog is so cute, I need some serious lessons!

sarah

Carol said...

Super cute. And yes, I miss Utah in the fall. It is beautiful.

Alida B. said...

I miss fall!!!!!!! I want to jump in leaves too!

~Jealous and hot in vegas ;)

Jer + Lu said...

It's great to read about your family's excitement for things we take so forgranted. I need to take a step back and appreciate life's "little" pleasures.

FrankNApril said...

How Fun! Do guys love it up there? We miss you! The kids look cute. Just wanted to say hi:) April