Monday, October 1, 2007

Its begining to look a lot like Christmas. . .

Thats right, those little white dots you see are snow flakes! It snowed on Saturday. Snow in September?! Is this normal? I actually think it is so exciting! But, talk to me in January and I'm sure it'll be old by then. The snow had me singing Christmas carols all weekend (much to my husband's annoyance!). I thought it was SO FUN!

Also on Saturday (and more important/exciting) was Bill and Jodi's wedding. It was such a fun day. Our Little Princess was the flower girl. She was so adorable with Ethan as the ring bearer (sp?). It was so fun to see the family from near and far. On their way out they put a bouquet of flowers on Bill and Mike's dad's grave. I thought that was thoughtful and touching. We all shed tears over that one. It was a good day.
This is Bill and Jodi with some of their nieces and nephews.

3 comments:

Jer + Lu said...

Congrats to Bill & Jodi!
I am so NOT excited for winter!

Carol said...

Snow!?! That's crazy. You'll get over it real fast, trust me!

Nice wedding pictures, the girls look so pretty.

beautifuldey said...

We totally didn't kinow that Bill was getting married...tell him congrats for us!