Tuesday, October 23, 2007

First Snow




We woke up to a winter wonderland on Sunday! There was no time to put clothes on, of coarse, so the girls threw on their coats and hats over their pajamas. The kids have never lived in a place with snow before, so they thought this was great. Super Girl said, "Mom, there is like 2 inches of snow out here." She said it like that was SO MUCH! It made me laugh, just wait, there will be more. We realized how unprepared for winter we are. None of us have snow shoes, we don't have a snow shovel or those little scraper things for your windshield, I guess I need to go shopping.
I love this picture of our Little Princess because it just says winter to me. The pink, freezing face, complete with a little drippy nose.






4 comments:

Linde said...

I can't believe snow already! So cute. My kids would be so excited to see the snow!

Carol said...

Love it...you really can see in her face that she is COLD!

Poor little pumpkins :(

Cardalls said...

Love the pictures! I'm glad I found your blog again. Your kids look so big as well! Especially Little Man!. How cute is he?? WE need to get these little blonde boys together to play. We miss you guys!

Jer + Lu said...

Maybe I need to move somewhere without snow for a few years so I can re-learn to appreciate it! Glad your girls are making the most of it :)