Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day


For the second year in a row, we went to Steep Mtn Park (found this one thru Carol, thanks;) ) for our Gygi Labor Day party. It was full of good food and conversation. Thanks Laura for pushing Aaron in the swing forever! We missed those who weren't able to come!!


Anna "hanging out" and the two Abbys!





Cute Collin and Grandma Gygi




Grandpa Gygi and Shauna, Laura, and Uncle Alan




The Gygi girls and Anna and me (notice the brownie in my hand, have to have some chocolate!).
To have some fun of their own, the men created a tight rope and tried to walk across it. Anna proved to be the most successful, taking the most steps on her own! Way to go girl, show those guys how it's done! :)


A really good effort put in by all the men!

3 comments:

Carol said...

glad you guys enjoy that park so much. I hate to admit it but I can't believe you were right there across the street from my moms. We actually went up to Utah for Labor Day. Only there for 2 days but we left my moms around noon on Monday. I wanted so bad to call you but just knew we had no time. We probably just missed you. Must have, cause it was still raining when we left. glad to see it cleared up for ya!

beautifuldey said...

Looks like fun...I don't think we ever found that park?

P.S. I think those two Abby's look alike!

Cardalls said...

I need to know how you do your pictures like that??? I love the pictures next to each other!