Tuesday, April 7, 2009

He's Baaaaaaack!


Aaron in his cute undies! FINALLY done with diapers! YAY!!

2 funny things were said this morning:

Abby to Aaron: Did you sleep in your shirt?
Aaron in a grumpy voice: No I slept in my bed!
Mike had a minute where he couldn't remember the name of our land lord. So he just said out loud: What is the name of our land lord?!
Abby: Ummm, Jesus?
This post is for you Jill.;)
Our nephew Brandon just got off his mission from Chile! It was so good to see him! 2 years is a long time but it went by so quickly!





8 comments:

Jill & Seth said...

Yay. Those were fun to look at. I think he looks really good. I can't wait to come and see everyone. Thanks for the post! BTW when did Dennis have to other sons anyway?? ;) Your right, they do look alike.

beautifuldey said...

That's cute about Abby, and good job with the potty training.

I've never met that nephew but I'm sure I would know he was a Forsyth if I ever saw him!

Carol said...

yay for undies! jack is coming in right behind him...

Cardalls said...

So fun to see you the other night...sorry I couldn't talk much, it was a bit crazy! Thanks for making the effort to come!

Amanda Howell said...

Lisa your blog mean so much more now that I have had the pleasure of meeting your kids. They are so dang cute.

Jer + Lu said...

Yah!! We're so glad Brandon's home!! That pic of him + Holly is priceless! Looks like we'll be seeing you on Sunday :)

Alida B. said...

Awww is Aaron seriously that big already?? Serious? He is adorable, Abby looks so big and that little story just made me laugh!! :)

Barbi Mecham said...

Potty training?! I wish we were done. Owen did just turn 2 but has absolutely no desire to do anything with the toilet except throw things in it! Gotta love it. Hope things are well. Love ya!